Using products that were pioneered by our founders, RedBuilt™ lifts Industrial applications to a whole new level of service. Backed by our manufacturing technologies and supported by industry-leading technical service and sales support for contractors and engineers, RedBuilt™ can help you increase productivity, lower costs and work safer.
Efficient Forming Products
The characteristics of RedForm™ LVL and RedForm™ I-joists make it ideal for working in concrete forming applications. With many of the natural inconsistencies found in wood like knots, splits and wane removed during the manufacturing process, reliable engineered LVL forms stand up to multiple reuses. You’ll find all the reliable, innovative products that you’ve been using, and you’ll work with a single-source, service oriented supplier. For detailed information, see our new RedBuilt™ Industrial Forming & Shoring Guide
Reliable Scaffold Planks
Scaffold companies need planks they can rely on—planks that have minimal twist and bow after every type of stress—including rain, snow, heat, cold, heavy loads and wear from numerous assembly and dismantle cycles. RedPlank™ Scaffold Plank is the solution: manufactured to be safe and reliable with predictable performance.
- Safe: Proof-load tested at our plants to ensure compliance with RedBuilt™ quality standards and OSHA deflection limits
- Reliable: Made from multiple layers of thin veneer to minimize the natural inconsistencies in wood, like knots
- Predictable: Manufactured to provide consistency you can feel For detailed information, see our new RedBuilt™ RedPlank™ Guide
We at RedBuilt™ are committed to working safely and want to remind you to do the same. We encourage you to follow the recommendations of OSHA in the U.S. or provincial regulations in Canada regarding:
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) for hands, feet, head and eyes
- Fall protection
- Product performance specification