RedBuilt™ has delivered thousands of projects over our 50 year history. On occasion we are contracted to assist in improving those existing structures. Examples might include:
- Fire repair
- Additional support for new mechanical units
- Additional support for suspended loads
- Tenant improvement modifications
- Building changes
- Damaged product
Although our primary focus is production work we are able to help under the following process when you need assistance:
- Contact your local RedBuilt™ Technical Representative to explore options
- Provide a description of the scope of work
- Provide the following information to help us locate an old file from our project database:
- Product photos
- Product name
- Old shop drawings
- Project address, city and state
- Old construction documents
- RedBuilt™ requires an initial fee for time to analyze your scope of work to determine if we can provide a viable solution. Please consult with your local technical rep.
- RedBuilt™ develops purchase agreement based on agreed upon scope
- Customer signs purchase agreement
- RedBuilt™ develops a detailed list of instructions and necessary materials
- Manufacture material
- Coordinate and delivery material to project site.
Notes: Since these projects often involve odd and obscure building situations, it is imperative that the customer work very closely with the local RedBuilt™ rep to ensure a successful project.