Specifying RedBuilt™ products for your projects just got easier with RedSpec™ single-member sizing software.
Note: RedSpec is not available for mobile devices
Specifying Made Simple
RedSpec™ is a convenient, user-friendly design program that lets you quickly and efficiently create floor and roof design specifications using Red-I™ I-joists, RedBuilt™ open-web trusses, RedLam™ LVL, glulam beams and dimensional lumber.
Check out the brief introductory video tutorials to the right to gain general knowledge of the layout, flow, and capabilities of RedSpec™.
RedSpec™ features include:
- Project-based file structure to organize your designs
- Up to four continuous spans on joists and beams
- Uniform, point, and tapered loading
- "Best systems" analysis to find the most economical alternative
- Integrated hanger selection tool
- Analysis of Red-I™ I-joists with web holes
- Code-prescribed concentrated load analysis
- FloorChoice™ proprietary floor performance rating system
RedSpec™ is provided free of charge to registered users.
If you already have RedSpec™ installed, click here to upgrade to the latest version.
For the latest Release Notes, click here: RedSpec™ Release Notes
For support contact us by e-mail at RedSpec@RedBuilt.com or by phone at 866.859.6757.